Home sweet home! To make our home unique, truly ours and cozy, we should have not only chairs, tables, and beds, but many small and beautiful décor elements that will finish up the whole house to perfection and make the house a home! This is what many renters are facing, you are moving up to space that is already ‘’styled’’ with perhaps less than a unique touch. You are going to most likely get the cheapest furniture and decor as your landlord won’t be bothered with it. He just wants monthly profit! That’s all.
If you are one of these people who is looking forward to making your rented house a home, bellow you will find 6 simple tips you can use to remake your home. These tips will work to make your home look more personal without spending a fortune!
Invest in quality furniture and accessories.
When you buy good quality furniture it can last you for years. The attractive and good furniture itself will bring charm to your house.
Cozy up your bathroom!
- Buy baskets to hide all the small and medium bottle and cosmetics, less clutter it’s always better feeling!
- Invest in a good quality cotton towel! Nothing better than get off your bath and wrap yourself and super soft towel!
- Get bath caddy or make one! I have reused an old shelf but you can buy like a bamboo one! Having this let you keep small items, like fresh flower, a glass of wine and book! Don’t forget the candles!
- Shower curtain, I am just looking for the right one now! This will help you to get this cozy feeling!
- Whether you have tiles or ugly laminate, you do need bathroom floor mat! getting of the bath and stepping into soft mat will help you enjoy the moment for longer!